This board is low cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller – STM32F103C8T6. Board is suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- On-board test indicator LED
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED
- On-board 100ma 3.3V Regulator
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- After soldering the headers, you can directly plug the board onto the breadboard
- CPU Part Number: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD (can be programmed with ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock : 72MHz
- External Clock Source: 8MHz crystal
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O
- Size:5.3cm x 2.2cm
Documents and Downloads
- STM32F103C Datasheet
- Link to Arduino IDE and Libraries for STM32 project.
- STM32 and STM8 Flash loader demonstrator
- Link to How to program STM32F1 device using STM Flash loader demonstrator
Programming Instructions Using STM Flash Loader
- Set Boot Jumper-0 to 1
- Set Boot Jumper-1 to 0
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s TX to PA10 on STM Board
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s RX to PA9 on STM Board
- Give 3.3V power to STM board using USB TTL converter
- Press and release reset button once
- Launch STM Flash Loader, Select Port Name (where your usb ttl converter is connected)
- Select Parity as Even, Baudate as 115200, Echo Disabled and Timeout 10s
- Press Next, and follow on screen instructions to program, erase or read STM microcontroller
- 1x STM32 ARM Minimum System Development Board – STM32F103C8T6
- 1x 40 Pin header array