- NodeMCU is a Wi-Fi card designed to be used in IoT projects. It is based on an ESP8266 circuit and all its pins are available. In addition, a voltage regulator has been added, as well as a USB programming port. You can program with LUA or through the Arduino IDE
- Its use is very widespread so there is a whole community and documentation that allows you to easily connect to the outside through Wifi
- Because it uses a CH340 USB converter, the operating system usually installs it automatically, although depending on the case, you may need to install the specific driver.
- Processor: ESP8266 @ 80MHz (3.3 V) (ESP-12E)
- 4MB of FLASH memory (32 MBit)
- RESET button
- External power input VIN (20 V max)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated 3.3 V regulator (500 mA)
- USB-Serial CH340G / CH340G converter
- Auto-reset function
- 9 GPIO pins with I2C and SPI
- 1 Analog input (1.0 V max)
There are no reviews yet.